I honestly think this is one the best controllers that has ever been produced. It might not be as flashy or stylish as the other Ableton controllers like the CNTRL:R or Ohm64/RGB, and lacks the extra three rows of the launchpad’s 8x8 grid, but it’s incredibly well integrated with Ableton. and LED rings?! You can’t even say no to that! Only thing I would change is make the pads “click,” like the buttons on the Kontrol X1 do. I find the APC’s buttons are a bit… shaky.
What I like about the APC40 is that I can put together a track on the fly and be able to tweak exactly what I need, when I need it. I dont like putting together tracks in the arrangement view, I like to play them and put them together based on feelings. the APC40 lets me do that.
- underconstructiondamnt reblogged this from rindigo
- underconstructiondamnt likes this
- studentstudio likes this
- girlsbeatsgear reblogged this from rindigo
- medication-forever reblogged this from rindigo
- komagari reblogged this from extramegane
- fishytripper likes this
- extramegane reblogged this from rufiobeatz
- ea5e95 likes this
- rufiobeatz reblogged this from rindigo
- jiffydeuces reblogged this from rindigo
- rindigo posted this